Friday, April 8, 2016

April Reads

What are we reading in April?



Madison and I are currently working on the latest American Girl, Lea's book, Lea Dives In. We are hoping to continue on to read Lea Leads the Way and Lea and Camila depending if I can find the books. Madison had asked to take a small break from The Magic Treehouse series so, I was so excited she asked for the next one on our last library trip. We'll start Midnight on the Moon as soon as we finish Lea Dives In. She also requested the next Judy Moody book which is Judy Moody Declares Independence. With such a heavy read aloud curriculum, these are possibly going to be the only chapter books we'll get through this month but, we are constantly picking up new (and well loved) picture books from the library as well. 

As for me, I'm currently rereading the entire Harry Potter series. I'm in the middle of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and plan to finish out the series this month. In my Kindle library, I also have Let's Get Lost by Adi Alsaid. I just recently discovered Amazon's Kindle First program basically, if you are an Amazon Prime member you can get one of six editor's picks a month before the official publication date, either at free or a reduced price.  If you have Prime you should totally check it out! For the month of April, I downloaded The Eagle Tree by Ned Hayes. I am so excited to start reading this one! I'll let you know in the April Reads wrap up how it was!!

What about y'all? What are your kids or yourself reading this month?! Let me know in the comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment